Thursday, May 29, 2008

Aria at Park Shore Update


Aria at Park Shore improvements to my Naples, Florida real estate website are now live and available for viewing. Those improvements include Aria at Park Shore condos for sale, Aria at Park Shore Site Plan, Aria at Park Shore Floor Plans, community information and more.
a
I focus on helping you quickly find the information regarding Aria you are most interested in and making it easy for you to identify a property in Aria fitting your requirements.
a
I am happy to report that I currently have Penthouse 402 located on the 18th floor currently under contract and set to close on August 1, 2008.
a
Aria at Park Shore is considered the grand finale in Park Shore Naples, Florida. It is truly a fabulous building. For more information regarding Aria, please visit my website or feel free to contact me direct.
a
Sincerely,
Your Naples Smart Girl!

No comments: