Sunday, June 6, 2010

Windstar Naples Florida

I have just featured Windstar Naples Florida on my Naples Florida real estate website. Windstar is a fabulous Country Club community located directly on Naples Bay just minutes from 5th Avenue. The amenity package at Windstar is outstanding and includes an 18 hole golf course designed by Tom Fazio, a fabulous beach club located on Keewaydin and a 72 slip deep water marina. There are more features you can ready about on my website but I wanted you to know you can now search Windstar homes and Windstar condos quickly and easily on my site. This is part of my continued effort to make shopping for Naples Florida lifestyle properties both easy and fun! For more information about Windstar Naples Florida, contact me direct or feel free to check out the Windstar homes and Windstar condos currently for sale.

Best Regards,
Your Naples Smart Girl!

No comments: