Friday, July 30, 2010

Homes Built Before 1950 For Sale In Naples

Somebody searched, "Homes Built Before 1950 For Sale In Naples" today according to my Google analytics statistics.  I doubt they foundd what they were looking for easily so I thought I would pull the search for them and post it here.  Since they did not contact me direct, I may never know if they find this link. :(




There are 19 homes available in Naples Florida built before 1950 and some of these are amongst the most charming homes in all of Naples. Pricing ranges between $69,000 for a tiny 1 bedroom home in Whispering Pines to a whopping $11,600,000 for a Gulf view home believed to have been built by Addison Mizner.  You can see all of the homes here:

Homes built before 1950 For Sale in Naples

This link will remain live and continue to update itself for about 3-4 weeks...if you want me to update it, just let me know.

It's easy to get what you want.  My goal is to be the most responsive and helpful real estate agent in Naples.  If you have a special interest in Naples real estate, just contact me direct and I'll make every attempt to assist you.

Best Regards,

Naples Real Estate
Shannon Lefevre, PA

No comments: