Saturday, September 25, 2010

Naples Club Estates Deals

While doing some research for a client, I was reminded about a community I hadn't thought much of in years.  I was first introduced to Naples Club Estates quite some time ago when it was named something else.  It's a quiet little 28 lot subdivision located a little further east than most of my clientele prefer (off 951 or Collier Blvd.). 

The trick factor about Naples Club Estates is that the development sits on 155 acres.  For those of you who don't know Naples, dirt is a little difficult to come by.  There aren't that many Naples locations that offer a larger lot. In fact, I can count them on one blog post:

There are some other areas that have a handful or so of larger sized lots but in a nutshell, that's about all there is of oversized (1 acre+) lot locations in Naples.

So here's the deal.  When the development originally started...(if memory serves) they tried to package it as "sort of" a golf course community...which was silly.  There is no golf course in this community.  While Naples National Golf Club is located just to the north of this location, it isn't part of Naples Club Estates and property owners here don't have power over the golf club. Naples Club Estate owners who purchase on the north side of Club Estates Drive will have a fabulous view of the Naples National golf course (while it is in existence) but they don't get a guarantee that it will always be there...then again, who does?

So here's my point.  Pricing in there seems OUTSTANDING to me right now.  You can buy a Club Estates home built in 2008 with 4,302 square feet for only $950,000! That's crazy!  There are also a few Club Estate lots in there priced exceptionally well too.  With pricing like that, it's hard to not consider them.

If you know me, you know I am not typically a betting girl...actually, I am a betting girl but if I'm betting, I'm winning.  So, I'm not sure I would "bet" on Club Estates right now but somebody who can stomach a little more risk than I should seriously consider property in this location.  After all, it does fall into one of my favorite rules of real estate which is, "be where everybody else isn't".

For more information about Naples estate homes or homes with acreage in Naples, give me a shout!

Best Regards,

Shannon Lefevre, PA
Your Naples Smart Girl!

No comments: