Thursday, September 2, 2010

Naples Florida New LIstings = 326

There were 326 new listings in Naples Florida added this week in MLS.  36 of those properties are already off the market through either an accepted offer, closing, withdrawn or the listing was terminated. 

There were 226 Naples Florida residential listings taken during the last week. Pricing started at $28,900 for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo up to $11,500,000 for a waterfront single family home. 

There were 22 Naples properties listed over $1,000,000 that went on the market this past week. 

Of the 226 Naples listings, I am able to show you 23 of those in detail:

New Naples Listings

This link will remain live for approximately 3 weeks.

If you would like all of the listings sent to you direct, email me with the Full New Listing report and I'll be happy to send the to you.

PS~ This is not my attempt to obtain your email address so I can spam you to death.  It's my attempt to provide you with the Naples real estate information you're interested in so I can assist you with a purchase. 

For more information regarding Naples real estate, or to make an appointment to see or list Naples property, contact me direct!

Best Regards,

Shannon Lefevre, PA
Your Naples Smart Girl!

No comments: