Monday, September 6, 2010

Naples Florida Price Adjustments 9/6/10

After researching Naples Florida real estate and the price adjustments that took place last week, I learned there were 377 total...yes...there were some price increases but there also looks like some pretty good reductions as well.

Naples Price Reductions
Here's 24 Naples price adjustments: (this link will expire)

While I do this research to look for deals for my clients and stay on top of the Naples real estate market, I also perform this research to be of service to you.  If you're thinking about buying or selling, contact me direct! After all, you want a smart agent who has a pulse on the Naples market!

For more information about Naples real estate, contact me direct!

Best Regards,

Shannon Lefevre, PA
Your Naples Smart Girl!

No comments: