Sunday, September 12, 2010

Naples Short Sales 9/12/10

There are 1,277 "potential" Naples short sale listings on MLS right now.

Naples Short Sales
That's 17 less than the last report WHOO HOO!  Of the 1,277, I can report about a whopping 203 this week! That's almost double compared to last post time!  Here they are:

Naples Short Sales

As always, this link will remain live for approximately 3 weeks!


Some interesting news I read the other day said something about how we can expect investors to purchase delinquent loans on properties for peanuts and then they will in turn foreclose VERY fast so they can make money on the resale of the properties they acquire through bulk purchasing. 

If this is true, you can expect Naples short sale inventories to shrink and disappear...HIP, HIP HOORAY!  I'll be tracking the Naples short sale inventory until I get bored or until it goes away. 

Remember, unless it says something like "approved" or "bank approved" we really won't know what we have til I work some magic.

Call me so I can assist you with the process.  It will be much more fun and maybe even a little more easier and possibly a little more productive!

Best Regards,

Shannon Lefevre, PA
Your Naples Smart Girl!

No comments: