Friday, January 7, 2011

Mansion La Palma Naples Update

The Mansion La Palma Naples Florida update will be a short one because it's a short building...LOL. Actually there isn't much to report. 
Mansion La Palma
There are currently 4 Mansion La Palma condos for sale and only 1 unit has sold in the past 16 months....I guess that makes for quite an oversupply in inventory technically.

Now here's where my blogging/reporting gets a little tricky.  See, I've been working with a FABULOUS couple who may or may not have an interest in Mansion La Palma and to report too much about what they're doing or the research I've been doing for them or what I know specifically about any of the units might put my FABULOUS customers in a funny position to negotiate  because Naples...once you get to know it, is really a teeny, tiny town.

This is a GREAT time to explain that while I try to teach you everything YOU might know about Naples real estate on my Naples Florida real estate blog, I couldn't possibly try to teach you everything I know about Naples real estate.  I have to be sensitive to the deals in the works right now and some of the intelligence I have or every Naples Realtor could read my stuff and then be just as good as me or know how to negotiate my deals and that would be silly business now wouldn't it.  Besides, some people use my site and then go use another Realtor...which makes me SO sad...and poor. I have to be able to reward my loyal customers with as much secret intelligence as possible.  That's not always what they're looking for but they like it when I can provide it. So thanks for understanding or sorry you don't...however you may feel.

I will close by saying Mansion La Palma is a FABULOUS building especially if you are a tennis nut.  The Bay Colony tennis courts are located on the back side of this building and stack 3 and 4 get the best view and sound from the courts.  The best stack if you're not into tennis is stack 1 which enjoys more of a pool and preserve view.  There are ribbon Gulf views starting on the 4th floor and Mansion La Palma is an atrium style building meaning your front door is actually outside and not located in an interior hallway.

Anything else is hush hush until my deal is either done or my fabulous customers have moved on to something else.  If you too are interested in Mansion La Palma, I'm happy to assist you personally.  Give me a call or shoot me an email!

Best Regards,

Shannon Lefevre, PA
Your Naples Smart Girl

No comments: