Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Naples Florida Ridiculous Deal Alert

Hello Naples Friends!

Every once in awhile I come across something I think is a deal of a lifetime.  I found one of those magnificent Naples deals last night.  This home is located just a couple of miles from the beach and very close to Waterside and Mercato shopping and dining districts.  It features over 12,000 square feet of living space and was built in 2005.  The interior detailing is some of the best I've seen in Naples. If you can afford an exquisite home between 3 and 4 million call me ASAP.  I think this home is worth ALOT more than it's current price as it has just been drastically reduced.  This is NOT my listing and I do not have permission to print specific details about this property publicly. This is why you need to contact me direct if you are interested.  You should call if you have a serious interest but you can always email me if you are just slightly curious.

PS~ 3 more days til Naples real estate high season! Are you ready?

Best Regards,

Shannon Lefevre, PA
Your Naples Smart Girl!

No comments: