Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thank You For Your Continued Support!

I've been working on my Naples Florida real estate website now for about 4.5 years. I am continuously amazed at it's success and I've been truly blessed with the people I've been introduced to and the people I have had the luxury of working for because of it! Blogging here on Active Rain has been terrific for my business but ShannonLefevre.com is my number one most productive real estate marketing tool.

One of the aspects of web marketing that always continues to intrigue me are the keywords people use to find my site. While many find it through search terms related to Naples and the finer neighborhoods Naples has to offer, I am overwhelmed at the number of people who search my site everyday with words directly related to me and my site. I am equally overwhelmed at the gratitude I receive from people who have used and appreciate my hard work.

Afterall, I didn't have some tech guy build ShannonLefevre.com with a thoughtlessly written out check and a wave of a finger. I carefully wrote all of those descriptions and took over 1,000 pictures of Naples myself. Every new page I design, I design with you in mind. It would have cost me well over $100,000 to have the equivalent built but had I contracted all that out, I wouldn't have the same commitment to my client as I do today. All of that research and time spent building the site I did to insure I would be the best agent for the job of helping you buy or sell your Naples home or condo.

By the way I still improve and expand ShannonLefevre.com nearly everyday and welcome your ideas, suggestions, criticism and of course your business.

If you have stumbled upon ShannonLefevre.com by accident, if you have been referred or perhaps you are a repeat visitor, I want to thank you for your time. Thank you for your kind words and thank you for your business because without your business, I would not have the ability to continue to provide the service that ShannonLefevre.com offers.

Best Regards,

Your Naples Smart Girl!

Shannon Lefevre, PA

No comments: