Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Call Me! Email Me! Help Me Help You!

We're busy and sometimes it's just plain difficult to think ahead BUT as you prepare your travel to Naples Florida to purchase real estate, CONTACT ME in advance!  That way I know you, what you're looking for and what you're objective is so I can help you achieve it when you get here. 

I LOVE that you visit my website and do your own research.  I love those of you who know Naples like the back of your hand and those who don't really know it at all.  I LOVE to help you accomplish your goals.

I HATE when you call me the day you want to see property and I can't assist you because I already have appointments.  I HATE when you have a true goal and not enough time to accomplish it.  I HATE when you don't get done what you came here to do through lack of preparation.

Listen, I'm here to take the majority of the time consuming, dumb, "un-fun" stuff you don't want to do anyway but I can't do it unless you call or email me first.

So it's ok...email shannon@shannonlefevre.com or call 239-595-6223 cuz really that one little contact will do it all!

Best Regards,

Shannon Lefevre, PA
Your Naples Smart Girl!

No comments: