Saturday, August 28, 2010

Naples Deal Of The Day! Pelican Bay

The Naples Deal Of The Day is located in Laurel Oaks at Pelican Bay

To purchase in Laurel Oaks at Pelican Bay,  people once had to pay at least $535,000.  There is an exceptional deal in here now due to pricing and condition of the recently remodeled property. 

Since permission from the listing agent has not been granted or offered to blog about this Laurel Oaks deal specifically, you might be able to find it somewhere within all the listings currently available in Laurel Oaks at Pelican Bay. 

I think it's a steal and that's why it has made my Naples Deal Of The Day!

If you prefer not to try and guess which one specifically is the Naples Deal Of The Day, you can contact me direct  and I''ll be happy to send you a direct link.

For more information regarding Laurel Oaks at Pelican Bay or to see any of these listings, contact me direct!

Best Regards,

Shannon Lefevre, PA
Your Naples Smart Girl!

No comments: