Friday, December 10, 2010

Earning $250,000 Per Household? These Links Are For YOU!

If you happen to be a person or a family who makes $250,000 or more per year, you may be feeling a little unappreciated lately with all that tax credit extension mumbo jumbo.  I'll never understand why anybody would want to punish the producers so I'm going to take this time to give you 3 cheers!

  • Hip Hip Hooray
  • Hip Hip Hooray
  • Hip Hip Hooray
I want you to know that I appreciate you and I'm proud you are here clicking around on my website!

With all of that hard work you've been doing, you might be ready for some rest and relaxation, especially if Congress decides to knock your head off. Heck, you might even decide to retire...LOL.  Here's a few links I picked out to help you enjoy yourselves while you're here in Naples.

Naples Gulf Access Homes
Naples Gulf Access Condos

Naples Beachfront Homes
Naples Beachfront Condos

Naples Golf Homes

Naples Golf Condos

Of course if nothing looks interesting after clicking around on those links, you can always call me direct and tell me what you want.  It really is that easy!

Best Regards,

Shannon Lefevre, PA
Your Naples Smart Girl!

No comments: