Monday, October 10, 2011

Calais at Pelican Bay Naples Florida Update

Calais at Pelican Bay in Naples Florida pricing is on the rise with current list prices up 4% compared to units that have sold during the past 12 months.  Here are the current Calais at Pelican Bay stats:

There are clearly two winners who have already purchased fabulous properties at fabulous pricing in Calais at Pelican Bay.  Even if the current pending property goes for full price it was a deal!  Current list to sales price ratio is coming in right at the Pelican Bay community average of 92% and it looks like there's some pretty good inventory to choose from if you're one of those people who like a good golf course view and don't want to do a total redo.  If you've been following my blog for long you'll also know that remodeled prices will typically sell at a premium (unless you're lucky) and original properties will sell at a discount. 

If you're considering buying in Calais at Pelican Bay:  Be careful here. I'm not convinced all of these properties are priced to sell and that you're getting your money's worth at full price or even 8% off list price here.  You'll want to pay close attention to the numbers or have your "smart Realtor" make sure you're not overspending here.  It might be wise to go outside of the local Calais at Pelican Bay market to make sure you're not overspending.  Call me to review your options.

If you're considering selling in Calais at Pelican Bay: You have competition right now.  With 20 months of inventory, my first inclination is to encourage you to wait if you can.  If not, then you need to be really careful with your pricing and I would be really aggressive with your marketing plan.  I have some ideas for you that can help your property stand out and you're going to need something like that if you want to sell this upcoming season.  I do think if you're going to give it a shot, you need to get on it now.  I'm noticing a great deal of inventory that went on the market after March of this year that is still on the market now. Give me a shout and let's get started today!

I hope you enjoyed the Calais at Pelican Bay Naples Florida update.  Please let me know if I can assist you in any other way!

Best Regards,

Shannon Lefevre, PA
Your Naples Smart Girl!

PS~ There's no easier way to click, see, purchase Naples Florida real estate

No comments: