Friday, December 31, 2010

Prepare For Naples Real Estate Today For The Wants Of Tomorrow!

Many of us have either heard or been  a part of horrible real estate buying experiences and while much of that responsibility may be on the part of the agent.  Some of that, believe it or not, may be on the part of the buyer.  Here are some tips to accomplish the most on your next Naples real estate purchasing experience.

Contact me as early as possible with as much information as possible.  The more I know, the better I serve. I'm able to compile a ton of information for you before you so we don't have to do very much fact finding by the time you get here.  While some of what I learn about you happens during the viewing process, I have found the more I know you, the more I know what you'll be purchasing thus leaving more free time for you to do things you really want to do.  It used to be that people came to look at real estate for days, weeks and even months.  Most of my clientele really doesn't want to spend a lot of time anymore and would prefer to hang out on the golf course or the beach.  We can do that if we're prepared.

The other thing about planning early (especially between December-April) is that I have a better chance of getting you in everything you want to see.  Many people are in residence during this time of year and simply won't drop everything to accommodate your showing.  Sounds funny but Naples is the land of enjoyment and you know as well as I do nobody enjoys having to change entertaining or relaxing plans because of somebody else's inability to plan ahead.  Most sellers assume if you're expecting to see something without notice means you are not a serious buyer.  You know as well as I do that's not always the case. Besides, do you really want to buy something that "is acceptable" or do you want to buy the best out of all currently available options?  Many Naples luxury properties require a 24 hour notice and although we call to see if we can make exceptions, the odds are probably less than 50% sellers will accommodate ESPECIALLY if they're in residence.  Help me help you get into everything that interests you!

It's ok if you don't exactly know what you want to buy.  I'm at a point in my Naples career that if you talk (or type) long enough, I can usually identify what you will like before sometimes you can.  I know it sounds funny but just yesterday I met with some people who thought they were looking for one type of product that seemed entirely out of their price range but after a few minutes discussing their overall objective, we discovered we could easily accomplish their goal.  My community intelligence coupled with whatever partial vision you may have can help you get the Naples property you will LOVE!

Of course things come up or we get crazy ideas on the spur of the moment. For that reason I'm spending everyday implementing new ways to make purchasing Naples real estate easier for you.  Knowing some of you, "last minute arrivals" are out there and being prepared for you is one of our focuses that puts our team ahead of the rest. 

We're ready for you even when you aren't so give us a shout.  While I may not be working with you personally, I now have a whole team of skilled, proven professionals who are prepared to respond when you need us.

Best Regards,

Shannon Lefevre, PA
Your Naples Smart Girl!

No comments: